Business Development Manager UK
Our client is an international technology company offering superior online research and information technology that is designed and developed in-house. A young and ambitious team supports more than 300 A- brand clients and achieve technological innovation. Our client is a fast-growing organisation which is gaining a strong foothold in the international market for research information technology. Our client specialises in Insight Communities. Our client would like to expand their services to the UK and therefore we currently looking for a entrepreneurial business development manager.
In this role you will be responsible for developing the Insight community solutions in the UK. Your should be able to determine the strategy and develop sales and marketing campaigns after identifying and analysing needs of the UK market. Your primary role is to actively recruit new customers/business partners and maintain good relationships with existing customers. Telephone acquisition, trade shows, DM campaigns and following up on leads are the main sales methods. It is important that you can take the initiative yourself and do not give up quickly.
You will be working from the office in Amsterdam or London, and report directly to the Managing Director.
What does our client offer you:
• An attractive salary
• A challenging position where you have a lot of freedom to develop the market
• The ability to commercialize technology into large, international companies
• The possibility to be the architect of your own success
What is expected from you?
• Completed Bachelor / Master’s degree
• At least 5 years sales experience in market research and software solutions in the UK market
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Proactive and sales approach
• Knowledge of marketing/market intelligence is an advantage
• Ability to make translations across technology, software and sales
• Being regularly based in the UK
Interested in this position?
Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.