Purpose of the job
Develop and execute a marketing strategy for our clients products.
- Develop annual marketing strategy for brown goods (TV, audio and video products).
- Lead the cascade of the marketing strategy to concrete execution plans which are updated monthly.
- Project management of marketing campaigns and activities, including;
- Project briefing
- KPI setting
- Back planning
- Time management
- Communication package (i.e. customer leaflet, POP, microsite, etc.)
- Quality control (creative & efficiency)
- Budget management
- Internal & external communication
- Plan and execute co-marketing activities with retail partners
- Develop complete product package (product story, specs, USP’s pictures, POS materials, brochure/leaflet etc).
- Responsible specific PR and media activities.
- Analyze and evaluate promotional effectiveness in order to develop or revise category plans as well as individual marketing plans.
- Direct report to marketing manager
- Work closely with trade marketing, product manager and sales
- Key contact point to agencies
What do we offer
Our client is a growing organization which is constantly in development. Our culture can be described as fast paced, results oriented and willing to change. Besides this, the young and innovative employees create an active and energetic atmosphere.
We provide a market competitive salary, annual bonus plan, health insurance and pension scheme.
What are we looking for;
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Working experience in the similar industry is a pre
- Strong communication skill
- Good command of Dutch and English, written and verbally
- Critical & logical thinking
- Creative and hands on
Interested in this position? Apply here, or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.